Clyde Austin, my youngest at 3, is really not into Princess meetings anymore. On our last trip, he didn't mind "meeting" them. But on this trip, he hid under the table at our character breakfast with the princesses. He wanted NOTHING to do with them. Tigger (and Pooh's friends) - he loved! And of course he had a blast in Woody's Round-Up (pic above) and at the pirate-themed things. My baby is becoming a full-fledged BOY...lol
Catie, on the other hand, is still favoring anything princess. She had a good time with Pooh and friends, and even the Woody's Round-Up, but still prefers anything with crowns, fancy gowns, and fairytales.
Both kids, on the way back to Texas, got a chance to see the Gulf/beach for the first time. We stayed at a wonderful place in Pensacola Beach, FL for one night and I have to say, I loved that hotel - one of the bests I've ever stayed at! The kids loved every minute and collected seashells. Sadly, we were only there for one night.
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
One of my favorite fabrics ever - La Zagala, imported from Europe, is the inspiration behind this set....on auction now.
My list members get their choice of FREE Shipping, OR a FREE pair of matching knit leggings, OR a matching dolly set.
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Hi everyone - I'm running an ongoing promotion for a FREE Christmas Lounge Set to be drawn from my current member list on August 31, 2007. (There will be a 2nd prize of a free pair of lounge pants)
Anyone who has won an auction from me in the last year will also get 3 extra entries PER auction that they won from me. This is also valid until the end of August ;).
Finally, right now, I'm offering FREE US SHIPPING to list members on my currently listed Cherry Set and also the Poodle Ruffle Set. International members will get a credit towards shipping of the same amount ;)
Not a list member?? You can sign up here:
BabyBluebonnets Mailing List
I've been tagged by Tonya at Emi Beth Boutique to share some useless information about myself with you!
The Rules:“Each person links to the person who tagged them. Then each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those peoples’ sites and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do.”
1. I played the drums and percussion in jr high school and my freshman year.
2. I attended Baylor University and was a Kappa Delta and also very involved in the Baylor Womens League service organization.
3. My undergraduate degree was in Professional/Creative writing through the English Department.
4. My minors were in Environmental Science and Political Science.
5. I have the following relatives, who are almost always called by their nicknames (listed): Hoot and his wife Bonnie (Bonnie was in the same grade/class with my dad Clyde....yup, Bonnie and Clyde and they had the same last name because she married into the family); Pee Wee; and Slim
6. I do NOT like to drive...at all.
7. I like watching forensic science shows on courttv and the discovery channel.
8. I won the Dr. Pepper contest by spelling Dr. Pepper with pull tabs when I was in elementary school...my dad had to claim the prize since I was underage. I won $1000.
I am tagging (I know more folks but I'm not sure if they have blogs yet :D, lol)
Simply Sophia Boutique
Erika Cass Designs
Mandy and Elle
if you'd like to be tagged and you know me, lol, and you have a blog, I'm happy to tag ya!!! ;) I'm sorta newer to the blog world....
Monday, August 20, 2007
Pure Comfort! This super-soft knit set has double ruffles on the pants and is trimmed in a hot pink lettuce edging. Perfect for your dog-loving princess!!!
Here's an adorable set for your sweet little Princess Chef. This Michael Miller fabric reminded me of Chocolate Cherry Pies - yum!! I've paired this sweet dress with a white peasant top and appliqued apron...how fun!! Your princess will love having her own special apron for learning to cook with mom. And if you'd like the Southern Living recipe for Chocolate Cherry Pie (it has cream cheese in it!!), please feel free to email me and I'll forward that to you!!
Getting close to reserve as I type this...