Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Holiday Princess of Peace Semi-Custom Set



Robyn Pandolph is one of my favorite fabric designers...my fabric closet is filled with so much of her lines, that you'd think I have an indoor rose garden, lol. Her designs are so classic and beautiful and they bring peace and tranquility to my soul. And upon learning that sweet Olivia would model my next Pandolph creation, I wanted to create a set that was as precious and beautiful as she.

This set has a timeless, but eclectic, slightly whimsical look. It's Euro meets Classic, one of my favorite styles...My list members get free shipping or a free matching dolly set. On auction here now:


Princess of Peace

Please note: I am happy to line the bodice if you'd like for those in colder climates. I am also happy to leave the dove off the top if you prefer!

Many blessings,
Anjee

No comments: