Monday, April 7, 2008

A Late Saturday Night...


Well, I wish I could say that it was something exciting - something fun and creative, but the truth is

I was up until 4 am Sunday morning doing Taxes.

Oh No...they aren't done by any means at all. I just entered in the "data" part into the Turbo Tax software. I still have to do ALL the business stuff and I'm sooo bad, I think it's been 6-8 months since I tallied/did my books for my business.

Every year I say that I'm going to keep it up to date...and you see what happens, I get to May or June and then poof. I stop keeping track. The next week is going to be something else...lots of math, etc.

And yes we OWE this year...again.

Happy (pre)Tax Day everyone - do you owe or are you getting money back??

numerically yours,
Anjee

No comments: